I’m working on a project that needs to improve the user experience on a particular website. The website uses a particular CMS that uses php smarty template and caches some pages… even though the solution isn’t the best!
We pretend to hit the some 30.000 unique visitors/month just in the following 3 months and improve retention/sales.
For this, we will still use the current CMS but we will export all data to JSON files.
This JSON files will be stored on a CDN and will be used to render, on the client side, the content.
On the first approach we tried to use dynatable.com witch has/had some bugs… so I looked for another similar solution and found jPList – jQuery Data Grid Controls jPList – jQuery Data Grid Control.
- Ascending and descending sorting
- Sort numbers, text, date and time
- SELECT and UL/LI sort controls
- Auto pagination control
- Google style pagination
- Items per page control
Filter and Search
- Any number of textbox filters
- Any number of dropdown filters
- Filter by jQuery path or by text content
- Checkbox and radio button filters
- Button filter controls
- Range filter controls
- PHP + MySQL / SQLite
- ASP.NET + Sql Server
- XML + XSLT / JSON
- Works with DIVs, Tables, Lists, …
- List, Grid and Thumbs view
- Responsive controls and layout
- Any other template engine
- Supports local storage
- Supports cookies
- Has deep links support
CMS and Frameworks
- WordPress Plugin
- Groovy, Grails and MySQL
- NodeJS, Express and MySQL
- jQuery UI range slider filter
- jQuery UI date picker range filter
- Internet Explorer 8+
- All modern browsers
- Mobile Devices
- Reset button Control
- Back button Control
- Counter Controls