Got a new server today.
Got a new server today.
Microsoft Back Doors
- Microsoft Windows has a universal back door through which any change whatsoever can be imposed on the users.More information on when this was used.
In Windows 10, the universal back door is no longer hidden; all “upgrades” will be forcibly and immediately imposed.
- Windows 8 also has a back door for remotely deleting apps.You might well decide to let a security service that you trust remotely deactivate programs that it considers malicious. But there is no excuse for deleting the programs, and you should have the right to decide who (if anyone) to trust in this way.
- Windows 8’s back doors are so gaping that the German government has decided it can’t be trusted.
The wrongs in this section are not precisely malware, since they do not involve making the program that runs in a way that hurts the user. But they are a lot like malware, since they are technical Microsoft actions that harm to the users of specific Microsoft software.
- Microsoft is repeatedly nagging many users to install Windows 10.
- Microsoft informs the NSA of bugs in Windows before fixing them.
- Microsoft cut off security fixes for Windows XP, except to some big users that pay exorbitantly.Microsoft is going to cut off support for some Internet Explorer versions in the same way.
A person or company has the right to cease to work on a particular program; the wrong here is Microsoft does this after having made the users dependent on Microsoft, because they are not free to ask anyone else to work on the program for them.
- Windows 10 ships with default settings that show no regard for the privacy of its users, giving Microsoft the “right” to snoop on the users’ files, text input, voice input, location info, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, as well as automatically connecting the machines to open hotspots and showing targeted ads.
- Windows 10 sends identifiable information to Microsoft, even if a user turns off its Bing search and Cortana features, and activates the privacy-protection settings.
The unique “advertising ID” for each user enables other companies to track the browsing of each specific user.
It’s as if Microsoft has deliberately chosen to make Windows 10 maximally evil on every dimension; to make a grab for total power over anyone that doesn’t drop Windows now.
- Windows 10 requires users to give permission for total snooping, including their files, their commands, their text input, and their voice input.
- Spyware in Windows: Windows Update snoops on the user. Windows 8.1 snoops on local searches. And there’s a secret NSA key in Windows, whose functions we don’t know.
- Microsoft SkyDrive allows the NSA to directly examine users’ data.
- DRM (digital restrictions mechanisms) in Windows, introduced to cater to Bluray disks. (The article also talks about how the same malware would later be introduced in MacOS.)
- Windows 8 on “mobile devices” is a jail: it censors the user’s choice of application programs.
- Mobile devices that come with Windows 8 are tyrants: they block users from installing other or modified operating systems.
As this page shows, if you do want to clean your computer of malware, the first software to delete is Windows.
<form> <h1>Form 1</h1> <div><input type="text" name="field1" placeholder="field1"></div> <div><input type="text" name="field2" placeholder="field2"></div> <div id="RecaptchaField1"></div> <div><input type="submit"></div> </form> <form> <h1>Form 2</h1> <div><input type="text" name="field3" placeholder="field3"></div> <div><input type="text" name="field4" placeholder="field4"></div> <div id="RecaptchaField2"></div> <div><input type="submit"></div> </form>
<script src="//www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?onload=CaptchaCallback&render=explicit" async defer></script>
2015/11/24 12:01:49 [error] 48055#0: *14094117 connect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock failed (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) while connecting to upstream, client:
Once again, i’m struggling with nginx + php-fpm
sudo nano /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf
listen = /var/run/php5-fpm.sock
and replace it for
listen = 127.0.0.1:7777
On the *.conf files of sites-enabled (/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/)
replace (or comment)
Instagram Platform and documentation update. Apps created on or after Nov 17, 2015 will start in Sandbox Mode and function on newly updated API rate-limits and behaviors. Prior to going Live, and being able to be used by people other than the developers of the app, these apps will have to go through a new review process. Please read the API documentation or the Change Log for more details.
Any app created before Nov 17, 2015 will continue to function until June 2016. After June 2016, the app will automatically be moved to Sandbox Mode if it wasn’t approved through the review process. The previous version of our documentation is stil available here.
Instagram has instituted much stricter rules for accessing its API, effectively killing off a large number of apps that read Instagram feeds.
Whatz uppppp digitalocean?
Err http://mirrors.digitalocean.com trusty-updates/main amd64 Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 22.214.171.124 80]
Ign http://mirrors.digitalocean.com trusty/universe Translation-en_US Fetched 2,451 kB in 2min 15s (18.1 kB/s) W: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.digitalocean.com/ubuntu/dists/trusty-updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 126.96.36.199 80] W: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.digitalocean.com/ubuntu/dists/trusty-updates/main/binary-i386/Packages Hash Sum mismatch E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
I’m working on a Social Network App for a client…
On the research, i’v found some nice stuffs to look at….
Business Scheduled Tweets
POST WHENEVER YOU WANT!
Schedule messages to your social networks, we take care of the rest
OMG, it’s a Twitter™ buffer!
Twuffer allows the Twitter user to compose a list of future tweets, and schedule their release.
As heard on Busy P + Justice (Ed Banger records / Paris / FR) / Recorded live @ Club NITSA on Saturday, January, 13th, 2007